Header Ads Widget

Smasung Galaxy M30s Review no 120













Smasung Galaxy M30s review by Review Rockerz
Samsung M30s
Hey this is Tarvinder from reviewrockerz.blogspot.com and I have the all new Samsung Galaxy M 30 look at the phone and I'll tell you all about my initial experience with the brand new M 30s and while it mostly looks like the previous m30 with of course a change in color that we talked about there's one very big difference and that is the camera module here now while the number of cameras here are pretty much the same that we saw with the m30 because they were also three cameras here and an LED flash Samsung decided to place the LED flash here almost simulating a more wider camera array which looks like the new iPhone lemon or the Levin Pro so probably that was an attempt fromSamsung although the 11 inherent robot launched very recently so I don't know if Samsung thought about this but surely this is something that looks more like the newest phones out there in the market now talking about the rest of the design it's pretty much the same as I said there is a fingerprint scanner here which is pretty much shaped like the m30 it's a plastic body completely it's non removable back because now there are phones with removable backs as well like the old times although this color is not something that I like a lot that is a white color on this phone and I think I'm going to love that one that's had one thing that I do not necessarily like in the design and that's probably because this is a pre-production unit but basically there is a flex in the body so when I do this I do hear some creaking in the phone now I'm sure that this is because there's a pre-production unit Samsung does do very well with production quality and with manufacturing quality that's it that is something I experienced with my n 30s apart from that you get the usual stuff the USB type-c port which is there in the m30 the headphone jack which is there in the m30 and a single speaker curl again which was there in the n30 so front design let's move on to the next thing which is the display and this time with the n30 now just like the back and the body the front also just like the samsung galaxy and 30 we have a Super AMOLED display from Samsung now Samsung of course makes the best smartphone displays in town they're also arguably makes some of the best displays in TVs but with smartphones Samsung is right there at the top and we have an AMOLED display on the end ts now with the M 30s you have the u-shaped knotch which is again something that Samsung introduced in the M series so nothing different here it did come with a natural profile on which is why in the beginning I did not really like the colors on the display the white point but now I think after changing the profile it looks much better and then there is dark mode that absolutely looks gorgeous on that AMOLED display also it saves a ton of battery life now the phone does not come with a pre-applied screen protector which is something which is a standard at this price in most phones so I hope Samsung does that with future phones because this is really a pain point when people buy a new phone if then now at this point do not have a screen guard applied then that is certainly a small gone now this display does support Widevine l1 this is something samsung made sure with the previous M series phones as well no matter what price they came at it supports why it whine l1 out of the box which means you can watch HD content on streaming platforms like Netflix and prime video so do not have to worry about that also I actually did a lot of my viewing watching content on this I was actually on a two-day trip where I was traveling a lot and I had this phone with me this was my primary phone at that time and I have watched a lord of videos I watched a lot of Netflix I played a few games so I did a lot of things with this display and for one thing I did enjoy it completely I do wish that the brightness was slightly higher but apart from that I think the display is absolutely phenomenal and you also get an always-on display which is extremely customizable something that a lot of other brands have taken almost directly from Samsung but you have all this on display and you can customize the colors the way that always-on display looks and if you do not like the always-on displays that are already on the phone which I don't know why you wouldn't you can actually go to the Samsung theme store and download from the plethora of options that they provide now we come to software and Samsung M30s just like every other Samsung phone that has been updated to Android Pi runs one UI Samsung one UI is a major overhaul over the previous skins that we had like grace UX experience UX there was TouchWiz there was a touch his face at a time this one UI is new and improved and better in almost every way don't get me wrong it's still not the best one out there but it's a major step forward and a step in the right direction I believe you get a premium look with one UI and that is a factual thing because this is the same software that runs inside Samsung's node and s-series flagship which means they're getting a flagship software experience for a price that's not very flagship rate I guess you get a team engine you get a non-chinese looking wrong which is something that's very difficult to find these days you have as I said the always-on display earlier you have a new and improved camera app again a premium camera app experience with the M30s and you get all of this at a price that's not very premium so I think with one UI you cannot really go wrong and Samsung's m30 has provides some of the most premium Android experience now we move to performance and the Samsung M30s just like the Samsung a 50 years which is launched just a few days ago comes with an exhaust 9 6 w one so this time we have the same processor in the a 50s and the M 30s now with that X nos nine six double one you also get four or six gigs of RAM and 64 or 128 GB storage depending on which version you choose now the performance that I had with the M 30s was quite nice now I don't play a lot of games and as I told you I was on travel the last two days so the most work that I did was mostly camera well suitable Lord of pictures with the phone or I was watching movies or doing other official work which means a lot of email Google keep things like that and for that the N 30s was absolutely phenomenal the 96 1 0 was already a very good processor so the one six one one with the upgrade is of course a good processor it's certainly not for heavy gaming it's not for high-end gaming it but if you do want to do the casual gaming then the 96 one one should be good enough that said what I can tell you in the last two days it did not hang on me once there was no lags that I experienced either so I think for a daily user the M 30s is 96 double one should be a good processor now we move on to the cameras the cameras are clearly one of the most prominent parts on this phone and we have a triple camera setup at the back the main sensor is of 48 megapixel sense and now we are not clear if this is a SAMSUNG sensor or a Sony sensor because it could be both because we have both sensors going under 14,999 rupees in right now so we don't know which sensor it is if I had to choose a sensor to put inside a phone then I would choose a Sony sensor because in my experience the 48 megapixel Sony sensor has actually been performing better but we don't know what sensor here Samsung has used apart from that forty eight megapixel sensor you have a wide-angle sensor and a depth sensor for all those portraits on the front you have a 32 megapixel sensor and this one we do know is a Samsung sensor because Samsung is the only one creatingcommercially available sensors it's a 32 megapixels right now so we have the Teredo megapixel selfie sensor and the 48 megapixel with a wide-angle camera and a depth sensor and here are pictures that I took so I went out and since I did go out I took a lot of pictures with this phone so please make sure that you take a look at all of these pictures I will not be able to give you my complete analysis of those pictures which we'll probably do in a camera comparison very soon let us know which one you want to see with the N 30 s but what I can tell you is that the M30 s is a fast shooter in my time I clicked a ton of videos and pictures with it and my experience was pretty nice the pictures that come out have good color the dynamic range is actually pretty nice so I don't have problem with any of it even with low light although the wide-angle camera in low-light is almost unusable because it cannot pull in a lot of light the standard camera in low-light is actually pretty damn good so you can take a look at these pictures and let me know in the comment section what you think about them we will of course give you our complete analysis at a later date finally we move to the battery which again is not apparent here but is a big part of this phone and that is because the m30 s gets a big massive pgrade on the M30 with this time coming in a 6000 mAh which means that this is one of the biggest batteries available under 20,000 if you count out the power banks available so you have 6000 mAh battery inside the M 30s and that 6000 mAh is actually going to last you a long time in the last few days I went more than a day with this 6000 mAh battery for two days in that I was actually awake till 4 a.m. in the morning so I charged the phone at 100% at 8 a.m. in the morning and after that the next day early morning 4 a.m. the phone was still at 11 was in charge and I was constantly using watching movies watching videos playing games all of this so I think the M 30s is 6000 mAh battery will be one of the best features on this phone should be one of the biggest reasons you are buying it because you want that big battery life but with that big battery life you also get a fast charger so you get a 15 watt charger inside the box of course comparing to other smartphones at this price with 20 watt charging with book 3.0 22.5 order with vivo we was dual engine charging so you do get higher wattages but it's good that Samsung is giving you 15 watt charging in with that 6000 mAh battery and with that I leave it to it this was my hands-on review with the N 30 years I had been using the phone for a few days and I want to share what I think about it let me know in the comment section if you like the M 30s or not if you know if you like this color or any other color of the N 30s that you prefer better but with that I leave it right now you so much for watching this fury with the all-new samsung galaxy n 30s from reviewrockers.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment

0 Comments